« Home | Episode 2 - Usb Microphones » | Podcast Promo » | Podcast Episode 1 »

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Review Your Rig #1 - Blue Snowball Usb Condenser Microphone

I review my podcasting rig. I am hoping to create a series of user reviews (as opposed to trade publication reviews). Please send me a review of your rig at digiaudio.podcast@gmail.com.


Blue Snowball


My rig consists of the new Blue Snowball Usb Microphone, a Powerbook and a 250gb LaCie FireWire hard drive.

Snowball Pros:


  • Fantastic Sound perhaps best of class for a usb mic

  • Plug it in and it works (Mac annd PC) no extra drivers needed

  • Reasonable price ($139 retail



Cons:

  • Can't be integrated with a mixer (it's usb)

  • usb cable and mic stand are not included


Direct link to the show (9.3 mb mp3 - duration 10:58).


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...